Shaantanu and Khanak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaantanu and Khanak

Welcome! This is a board dedicated to storytelling and creations on our beloved Shaantanu and Khanak from Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.

About the Board

Imane
    Imane
    Admin

About the Board Empty About the Board

Post  Imane Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Hey Lovely People! I thought that this would be a neat idea to create A ShaNak & YashRan message board to talk about them, their shows, post graphics, videos, etc. I thought it would also be a great chance to talk to other fellow ShaNak & YashRan fans as well.

This board will work like a small community for ShaNak/YashRan fans! I just hope this isn't a total disaster...LOL and i hope everyone participates!

So basically just have fun posting, talking to each other or about the shows or why ShaNak & YashRan intrigue you. Post vidding ideas, song suggestions, or stories. You are free to talk about Rang Badalti Odhani too as it is what gave us this magical Jodi! Or just have rants and discussions about KT/YM...Gushing UNLIMITED!

I have to say i have never loved a couple like i love them! I cant explain why... hahaha...I just know that they are the best and they rock my world...Have never been a follower of Indian Television, but these two changed that for me. So join in fellow Odhnians/YashRanians/ShaNakians!!

-Imane

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:10 pm