Shaantanu and Khanak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaantanu and Khanak

Welcome! This is a board dedicated to storytelling and creations on our beloved Shaantanu and Khanak from Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.

+2
jenny159
Imane
6 posters

General Rules: Please Read & Reply

Imane
    Imane
    Admin

General Rules: Please Read & Reply Empty General Rules: Please Read & Reply

Post  Imane Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:31 pm

Hey guys I'm not a big rule person, but i feel like there are a couple things that need to be made clear here at this ShaNak & YashRan message board

General Rules of Boards

*NO Bashing of either Shaantanu/Khanak or Karan/Yashashri. This is a ShaNak and YashRan forum and if you dont like their characters or them, then what are you doing here?

*ABSOLUTLEY NO explicit stuff posted here!! Just not cool guys! And NO Spamming allowed either. If you are a spammer you will be deleted/banned from this board!

*NO Poster bashing. Please be respectful of each other, i want this to be a friendly environment. If you bash/hate on another member you will be suspended/banned from this board.

*Posting-If you have signed up and its been like a month and you still haven't posted here at this forum you may be deleted. We want this message board to be active and fun. We understand everyone has busy lives and this is obviously not a top priority but if you aren't planning on posting at least a couple times a month why else would you sign up?

**Seeing the whole board-You need to post at least 3 times to see the rest of the board. So if your a newbie (3 or less posts) you cant see the whole board, until you do so. So post in the Rules section or Introduce yourself or do both.

Signatures

*We Believe that it would be best to only have two banners maximum because some people have slow internet connections and have to wait for the page to load. So its just a courteous thing.

*Also make sure your banner doesn't stretch the the page, i believe the maximum length at message boards is 600 pixels.

*Please credit the person who made your banner if they ask you to

Videos

*If a user posts their ShaNak/Yashran vids and/or their Shaantanu/KT or Khanak/Yashashri vids PLease plase do NOT steal their videos!. Everyone works hard on them and to see them get taken and used for someone else's vid is not cool! (clip theft)

Fanfiction

*I believe most fan writers know this but just as a precaution make sure that you post the rating of what your fiction is in your thread. We may have readers younger then 17 here and we just want to give every member a heads up as to what your fiction is rated.

(Readers under 17 WE are not responsible for what you read!! If you read a rated R fiction that is on you not us!! You were warned the rating before you started reading it!)

I believe that's it!! We just want you guys to have fun here at this board and get to know other ShaNak & YashRan fans or fans of the respective individual actors (K.T/Y.M)! If you have any questions or problems here at the board Please PM me. Have fun posting guys!! After you have read & replied to the rules Go ahead and introduce yourself in the other forum!
    jenny159
    jenny159
    ShaNak Rocks

General Rules: Please Read & Reply Empty Re: General Rules: Please Read & Reply

Post  jenny159 Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:02 am

Great Rules! have read them and they will be followed... Thank You!
    Afiya
    Afiya
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  Afiya Tue Dec 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Will follow the rules! Very Happy
    ABlank90

Post  ABlank90 Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:11 pm

Read the rules Imane. Will try my best to follow them! Very Happy
    IF_rida

Post  IF_rida Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:34 pm

will try my best to follow the rules
    Ahaana
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  Ahaana Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:40 am

affraid

SO many rules???? Crying or Very sad

Chaliye,Aapki story aur Yasharan ki khaatir ye bhi sahi clown rabbit Very Happy

Love ya!

Oh and your videos man...too good! cheers
    Pranjal
    Pranjal
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  Pranjal Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:02 pm

Hey Doc

Kitne saare rules Razz okk I know follow karne padenge Smile

Jee Hum zaroor karenge Smile

okk seriously great Rules .......will follow Smile
    Roshni_M

Post  Roshni_M Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:26 pm

Will follow dem.... :-)
    poo_j
    poo_j
    ShaNak Lover

Post  poo_j Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Read the rules and will follow them..Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content