Shaantanu and Khanak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaantanu and Khanak

Welcome! This is a board dedicated to storytelling and creations on our beloved Shaantanu and Khanak from Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.

+9
-Ammu-
shonai_4
Krithika
snigdhanagar
jenny159
sharon18
Ramani
candy84
Imane
13 posters

Introduction

Imane
    Imane
    Admin

Introduction Empty Introduction

Post  Imane Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Here is the optional basic introduction fomrat for everyone in case you do'nt know what to say, please keep in mind that you will all start your own thread to introduce yourself. and Of course you can add everything or anything else you want to, and you dont have to fill out Age if your uncomfortable about that stuff

Name:
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?:
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?:
    TV shows you watch:
    Anything else:

candy84
    candy84
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Introduction Empty Re: Introduction

Post  candy84 Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:43 am

Name:Pooja
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?:From Day One itself Wink
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: Coz i only see Shanak everywhere....no chance for anu other couple Smile
    TV shows you watch: All shows of Karan Tacker and Rajeev Khandelwal
    Anything else: Please do visit my Blog (due to some technical prob, i can't post my Blog's URL here...PM me if u want to visit) and leave your comments...I know ppl who know me will surely say that i have started here too (muft advertisement of my
    Blog)...Lol!!! Cool

Ramani
    Ramani
    ShaNak Rocks

Post  Ramani Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:59 am

Name: Ramani (Ramzz)
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRan/RBO Fan?:since october'10 (as that was the 1st time i saw them)
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?:they create magic that they stay in watever we think..
    TV shows you watch:Ek hazaaron mein meri behna hai (for one n only Karan) & Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon (as thats my dinner time n i continue to watch EHMMBH)
    Anything else:love to read FFs..i'm addicted in such a way that my priority is for FFs 1st than my work which is a bad habit..should change it.. Sad Sad

sharon18
    sharon18
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  sharon18 Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:51 am

Hey ppl Im Sharon here Very Happy ...Imane was really missing ur updates in IF...well Im from India and i became an RBO fan i don't remember when lolzzzzz Laughing
    jenny159
    jenny159
    ShaNak Rocks

Post  jenny159 Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:55 am

Hey all this is Jenny!! Loving the look of this forum!! Been missing bulandiyaan but now that i see i this i can see what your time is going towards lately...! Lovely effort. I am gonna go start my thread under here like it says, so read on there if you wish to know more about me. Awesome work once again...
    snigdhanagar
    snigdhanagar
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  snigdhanagar Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:02 am

hiiiiiii....
    name : sneha....
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: deir is something magical abt dem.....dey r d best...... Very Happy
    since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRan/RBO Fan? d day i saw rbo promo....
    TV shows you watch: no one write nw...
    Anything else: love reading ur ff..u r an exillent writter... Smile
    Krithika
    Krithika
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  Krithika Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:40 am

Name:Krithika
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?:From day one 5th April 2010 Smile
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: Yashran are the best cant compare them with any other pair they are perfect,magical and eternal couple I love you
    TV shows you watch: All shows of Karan Tacker and Yashashri and recently Humsafar Smile
    Anything else: I love reading and music Very Happy

ABlank90

Post  ABlank90 Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:09 pm

Name:Nisha

Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?: 27th November 2010. Yes, the Satrangi Re sequence guys..but I watch it because of that Razz ...I was actually searching for another drama on Youtube and that's when I came across Shanak arguing in the living room!

Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: Very few pairs are so natural...and totally compatible. I can't remember being that fond of any jodi....maybe Summit and Kumkum but then again that was years ago and I was just a kid

TV shows you watch: Iss Pyaar ko Kya Naam Doon, Pratigya, Humsafar, Castle, The Vampire Diaries!

Anything else: Nothing much other than the fact that I love Imane's idea of opening this fanboard. Though on the negative side, there is a high possibility of me being addicted to logging in here and staying for hours (something which would be catastrophic for my work and study schedule!)
    IF_rida

Post  IF_rida Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:31 pm

Name: Rida
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?:from the 1st day i was fan of rbo and i started liking shanak when they purchased bangadi and then i don't know wen i was in luv
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: together they create magic.... their chemistry is out of the world.... perfect than perfect
    TV shows you watch: none these days
    Anything else:i luv shanak/yasharan
    shonai_4
    shonai_4
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  shonai_4 Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:44 am

Name: Priyasree
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?:when i saw the 1st epi
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?:they r unique....they r magical pair...sweet, cute & yet very very very hot...a rare combination
    TV shows you watch:none
    Anything else: I love Shanak/Yasharan.....i live in ShaNak land

-Ammu-

Post  -Ammu- Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:20 pm

Name:Amritha
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?: since May 2010 (ShaNak Wedding)
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: They are truly Different .
    TV shows you watch: right now , two shows from Life Ok . Dil se and Tum dena ....
    Anything else: I love ShaNak and Yasharan though im a bit biased towards Yashu Laughing
    and i love making Sigs ...its my favourite passtime right now . and I hav made the most amazing friends through RBO...will try to get them join this place as well .
    @Imane - u should hav promoted the page properly . I came to know about this place TODAY through Afiya!
    vishalibaskar
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  vishalibaskar Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:17 am

name:vishali
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?:when i was changing my T.V channel, i saw RBO(3rd august 2010) and the scene was ,shantanu admiring khanak who was standing near the window... it was like love at first sight..
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: i have seen something unique in them..
    TV shows you watch: V humse hai life
    Anything else: i just love shanak....
    maneesha

Introduction Empty Helloooooo shanakians

Post  maneesha Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:15 am

Name:Maneesha
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?:Because they make me feel real as if everything is happening...they act so real that i never thought they were acting actually.........
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?: Hatke jodi.......cutest,bestest,hottest and the most romantic jodi ever Very Happy
    TV shows you watch: Rang badalti odhnai, Now Pyar ka dard hai as i found it somewhat similar to our RBO but never ever can take place in my heart as of our RBO and shanak was.....
    Anything else: i am yasharan freak........ I love you shanak/yasharan
    jaisyjazz
    ShaNak Rocks

Post  jaisyjazz Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:36 am

Imane wrote:Here is the optional basic introduction fomrat for everyone in case you do'nt know what to say, please keep in mind that you will all start your own thread to introduce yourself. and Of course you can add everything or anything else you want to, and you dont have to fill out Age if your uncomfortable about that stuff

Name:jalis
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan?:from day one bcoz i was mesmerized by karan and yashashri's smile that day Smile
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)?:oh god the list is never ending first and foremost reason is that they compliment each other so well that they look like a real couple to me i have not seen any other so romantic couple than them except kajen(karan and jenny) of DMG shanak's hugs,kisses, romance r so real i m attached to them like a magnet does to iron hehehehe
    TV shows you watch:RBO ofcourse i m watching RBO still the show has ended i watch it online right now i m not watching any other serial than RBO
    Anything else:
    i love RBO/SHANAK/YASHARAN like crazy no other jodi or serial will take place of RBO for me Smile))

heer_85
    heer_85
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  heer_85 Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:16 am

Name: Heer
    Since When did you become a ShaNak/YashRna/RBO Fan? i don't exactly remember when i saw the first time but once i watched i got addicted and till now shanak / Yasharan/ RBO is my first crush heheheh iused to watched on tv then late night the same episode in U tube Smile and next day too repeated on TV lol!
    Why ShaNak/YashRan( why not others pairs)? shanak are magic, romantic couple no rona dhona like other jodi n shows. before RBO i saw many show but no show attracted me like RBO as Shanak did no other jodi wil take the place in my heart other then Shanak / Yasharan
    TV shows you watch: off course RBO, i watched every day from my lappy i have downloaded from June 2010. i have stopped watching tv serials since RBO ended
    Anything else:I LOVE RBO / SHANAK / YASHARAN forever no other show will replace RBO i read only Shanak's tales and if anyone is writing i want the link Smile i dream shanak every day and pic then in romantic songs Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:30 am