Shaantanu and Khanak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaantanu and Khanak

Welcome! This is a board dedicated to storytelling and creations on our beloved Shaantanu and Khanak from Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.

Hellooooooo :)

Pranjal
    Pranjal
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Hellooooooo :) Empty Hellooooooo :)

Post  Pranjal Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:55 pm

Hello
    All my Lovely friends Smile

First of all Imane Buddy Loved the Look of the Forum ...its so refreshing .....Marvallous job done by you & your friend cheers its so full of Shanak I love you ...Wow I loved This Forum flower

Okkkk Now Intro Time Very Happy ...Sorry guys i am not good in it ...still trying Wink

Hi I am Pranjal .....The craziest Fan of Shanak/yasharan & Imane's FF Smile RBO wow it always made me Smile Smile as RBO is the only show i watched with dedication & involvement Smile lol I used to fight with friends & family for watching RBO at 10 pm every day Laughing .....I miss The Show & shanak badly Sad

But i am super happy to connected with all you guys I love you ....as we can still Gush & drool on shanak together with FF's Very Happy ....& thanks to writer Shanak & still with us & they will never die ......Hats off to All teh writers cheers
    specially about my connection to Imane & her FF's are always special to me ....as KMK is the second FF i read ON Forum Smile & cant express in words How much i love her writing .. cheers U are amazing Buddy Smile still KMK is fresh & romatic for me ...i loved KMK & journey continued with bulandiyaan I love you I love BUlandiyaan & its the Only reason I am here today Smile

Imane Bless you Buddy .....hope to read More & more Shanak stories from you as U are awesome Smile This new journey In shanak forum is going to be a great expriance for all of us ....looking forward to it Smile

Take care

LOds Of Love Like a Star @ heaven

Pranjal.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:13 am