Shaantanu and Khanak

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shaantanu and Khanak

Welcome! This is a board dedicated to storytelling and creations on our beloved Shaantanu and Khanak from Star One's Rang Badalti Odhani.

2 posters

hiii im new here

leena_21
    leena_21
    Right on ShaNak Fan

hiii im new here Empty hiii im new here

Post  leena_21 Fri May 24, 2013 12:31 am

hiii to all shantanu n khanak lovers here..i came to know dis abt so late..glad to be here in shantanu n khanak world Smile Smile Smile
    Imane
    Imane
    Admin

hiii im new here Empty Re: hiii im new here

Post  Imane Mon May 27, 2013 6:12 pm

leena_21 wrote:hiii to all shantanu n khanak lovers here..i came to know dis abt so late..glad to be here in shantanu n khanak world Smile Smile Smile

Super glad have you here on board with us Leena. Please make yourself comfortable here and don't forget to express your views on all the creations we have got here with FF's, Short Stories, and, VMs. Enjoy!
    leena_21
    leena_21
    Right on ShaNak Fan

Post  leena_21 Tue May 28, 2013 7:09 am

Imane wrote:
    leena_21 wrote:hiii to all shantanu n khanak lovers here..i came to know dis abt so late..glad to be here in shantanu n khanak world Smile Smile Smile

Super glad have you here on board with us Leena. Please make yourself comfortable here and don't forget to express your views on all the creations we have got here with FF's, Short Stories, and, VMs. Enjoy!

ya i will do Smile Smile

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:01 am